Easily Stitch Multiple Rows Of Stitching Without Marking!
Quilt 'n Stitch Presser Foot was designed to save us time and allow us to create perfect parallel stitching with ease and precision. This super slick foot doesn't “drag” on fabric when stitching and features a built-in stitch alignment ruler for guiding rows of parallel stitching.
In addition to straight lines, it is equally adept at either inside or outside curves or even circles. We can even change the spacing between subsequent lines of stitching. It’s easy and perfect every time. Now we can apply quilting or decorative topstitching with reckless abandon.
- The leading edge of the Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot is set to measure a perfect 1/4 inch seam allowance.
- The rear section of the presser foot is wide enough to cover the feed dogs, resulting in smooth, even movement of our fabric for even stitch length.
- The Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot has an integrated ruler with an alignment guide on the end.
- By simply pressing the set button, the guide can be moved in 1/8 inch increments from 3/8 inch all the way to 3 inches.
- Releasing the button locks the guide securely into place. The presser foot is constructed of a glossy finish polycarbonate material that is both durable and extremely smooth which enables it to glide easily across our fabric.
- No friction-induced fabric puckering.
- The Ultimate Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot is designed to accommodate low shank sewing machines.
HOW TO USE:
- Attach to low shank sewing machines with the low shank of the foot.
- Move the ruler to set the distance between the needle and the alignment guide; from 3/8" (9.5 mm) to 3" (76.2 mm).
- Align guide to previously marked line or previous stitching line and then stitch.
1 x Quilt 'n Stitch Presser Foot